Cornice Trim Flexible Moulding is Moisture proof. Insect proof. Can withstand extreme heat and cold temperatures without warping, cracking or deteriorating. Flexible Moulding will bend like a belt around your waist. Seamless construction without lamination defects. For applications with a minimum radius of 6″ or greater. For indoor and outdoor use. Beige in color, once stained or painted this product has the appearance of real wood. Ease of installation using standard woodworking equipment – cut, sand, shape and finish like wood.
Flexible Moulding Advantages
- Polyurethane material is strong, durable alternative to wood and polyester solutions
- Accepts paint and stain just like wood
- Flexible to accommodate almost any radius
- Lifetime warranty for all flexible moulding products
- Great value as a lower cost solution with excellent performance
- Cornice Trim flexible moulding is Moisture proof and Insect proof.
- Flexible Moulding can withstand extreme heat and cold temps without warping or cracking.
- Flexible Moulding will bend like a belt. Seamless construction without lamination defects.
- For applications with a minimum radius of 6″ or greater.
- For indoor and outdoor use. Once stained or painted this product has the appearance of real wood.
- Ease of installation using standard woodworking equipment – cut, sand, shape and finish like wood.
Occasionally you run into situations where a Wood or MDF trim / moulding will not work due to a curve in the wall or a curved stairway or any other complexity.
Cornice Trim Flexible Moulding Staircases can be extremely difficult due to the bending required of the trim in order to follow both the curve of the wall and the angle of the stairs at the same time.
Cornice Trim Flexible Moulding Staircase
stock many of the popular used profiles in flexible polyurethane versions. Flexible Moulding / trim will take any curve while still maintaining the profile’s original shape without distortion. This polyurethane material cuts, nails and paints just like wood.
Do you have any questions regarding Flexible Moulding? Our customer service department is ready to assist you right now. Please contact us today.
Phone: (905) 856 9100